Android Marshmallow has begun to take off and ought to soon come to your cell phone; in the event that you have a Nexus gadget, you may as of now have it. Google has included various upgrades of all shapes and sizes to Android 6.0, a considerable lot of which will make your cell phone less demanding to utilize. Here are seven ways that Android Marshmallow 6.0 will make your life simpler:
1. Improved cut, copy, and paste. With Android Lollipop and prior, this procedure utilized images to speak to these activities, which could be befuddling. In Marshmallow, those images are supplanted with words and the entire module has been moved from the highest point of the screen to ideal over the content you have chosen.
2. USB Type-C support.. The best thing about USB Type-C is that you never again need to stress over attempting to connect it to topsy turvy – it fits both ways. I’m extremely amped up for this redesign. It likewise implies that you’ll require another link when you redesign your cell phone or tablet, yet it will soon wind up standard crosswise over cell phones and workstations.
3. App Backup and Restore. Isn’t is baffling to move up to another telephone, just to find that your applications aren’t the same as you abandoned them? With Marshmallow, your cell phone, when associated with Wi-Fi, will reinforcement application information specifically to Google Drive. At that point you can without much of a stretch reestablish that information when you move to another telephone or in the event that you have to wipe your gadget for any reason.
4. Chrome Custom Tabs. Presently when you’re utilizing an application and you’re sent over to the web, you need to sit tight for the program to stack, which can be baffling. This new element lets applications preload some web content so you encounter to a lesser extent a slack.
5. More control over app permissions. All applications require certain authorizations and as of now you need to state yes or no to every one of them. With Marshmallow, you can pick and pick which authorizations you need to permit and which consents you need to piece. Some applications may not work legitimately in the here and now since they should be refreshed with a specific end goal to oblige this new element. Be that as it may, in the end, you will show signs of improvement protection and security and also a superior comprehension of what you’re offering to outsiders.
6. Simple security. This one is basic however essential. In the Settings menu going ahead, you’ll see “Android security fix level” with a date demonstrating when your gadget last got a security refresh. Along these lines, if greater security blemishes, for example, Stagefright or the as of late found bolt screen bug, you can without much of a stretch make sense of in case you’re in danger. With Google and real makers promising to discharge month to month security refreshes, this element will affirm whether they are satisfying it.
7. Longer battery life. Tired of awakening to a depleted battery? Android’s new rest mode will keep applications from running out of sight when your telephone is sit still. This implies your telephone will be as prepared as you are to begin the day (after some espresso).
These are only a modest bunch of highlights and upgrades you’ll get with Android Marshmallow. I’m eager to give them a shot when I refresh my OS. Stay tuned for walkthroughs of every one of these highlights and additionally Google Now on Tap, Android’s enhanced individual partner.