Due to different forms of Android, we will utilize an Android gadget running with Jellybean for this article.
To interface an Android telephone to a remote system:
1. Press the Home catch, and after that press the Apps catch. Explore to Settings.
2. Under “Remote and Networks”, ensure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, at that point squeeze Wi-Fi.
3. You may need to hold up a minute as your Android gadget distinguishes remote systems in go, and shows them in a rundown. To rescan for accessible systems whenever, select Scan.
Note: You can likewise pick “Include a Wi-Fi organize” to physically arrange your system. This is normally done if the remote system or SSID is covered up.
4. Press the Wi-Fi organize name that you need to associate with. In the event that the system isn’t secured, the association should finish effectively and you can skirt the rest of these guidelines. In the event that a lock image is shown to one side of the system name, it is secured and requires a watchword (otherwise called a Passphrase or Key) to finish the association.
5. On the off chance that provoked, enter the right Wi-Fi organize secret word, and press Connect. This will finish your association with the remote system.
6. On the off chance that the Android gadget reports that it has effectively associated with the remote system, yet regardless you can’t get to the Internet, you should examine this issue with the system chairman.